Gaming Freeks

We show you are NOT loged in, Please login by licking "login" bellow.

( Please NOTE you must have a forums account to login, sadly at the moment your GAMING FREEKS.com posting account will not work on the forums. You will need to take 5 seconds and register for the forums by clicking "Register" bellow. )

Thank you are sorry for the inconvenience!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gaming Freeks

We show you are NOT loged in, Please login by licking "login" bellow.

( Please NOTE you must have a forums account to login, sadly at the moment your GAMING FREEKS.com posting account will not work on the forums. You will need to take 5 seconds and register for the forums by clicking "Register" bellow. )

Thank you are sorry for the inconvenience!

Gaming Freeks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official Gaming Freeks Forum

2 posters

What do you think ?

Poll

Should we add a console wars cat. ?

[ 4 ]
    What do you think ? I_vote_lcap100%What do you think ? I_vote_rcap [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    What do you think ? I_vote_lcap0%What do you think ? I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 4
    Andyjack7
    Andyjack7
    Admin
    Admin

Gaming Freek Score : 11080
    Rep : 10

What do you think ? Empty What do you think ?

Post  Andyjack7 Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:42 am

Ok guys, I was thinking should we add a category for the console wars? I do not want to start fighting and that could be the only place people could have friendly augments on which console is better, there will just have to be a strict rule that my trusty mods will have to inform ( the rule being that no trash talk nor huge fights that could hurt or offend someone. )

I know I can trust you mods right? Ha ha except maybe sytch his solution it to use the banhammer and just ban everone of the face of the world it's sad really What do you think ? Kopfschuettel What do you think ? Lol What do you think ? Lol What do you think ? Lol jk jk jk Smile

So what do you guys think yes or no ?
    Sycth55
    Sycth55
    Committed Gamer
    Committed  Gamer

Gaming Freek Score : 10954
    Rep : 9

What do you think ? Empty Re: What do you think ?

Post  Sycth55 Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:13 am

Andyjack7 wrote:Ok guys, I was thinking should we add a category for the console wars? I do not want to start fighting and that could be the only place people could have friendly augments on which console is better, there will just have to be a strict rule that my trusty mods will have to inform ( the rule being that no trash talk nor huge fights that could hurt or offend someone. )

I know I can trust you mods right? Ha ha except maybe sytch his solution it to use the banhammer and just ban everone of the face of the world it's sad really What do you think ? Kopfschuettel What do you think ? Lol What do you think ? Lol What do you think ? Lol jk jk jk Smile

lol how nice of you to include me! :d ill be ok...for now MWAHAHAHAH oh yes we should this would be a wonderful oppurtunity for testing out my new banham-oh i mean smile hehe thats right
    Andyjack7
    Andyjack7
    Admin
    Admin

Gaming Freek Score : 11080
    Rep : 10

Post  Andyjack7 Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:39 am

Sycth55 wrote:
    Andyjack7 wrote:Ok guys, I was thinking should we add a category for the console wars? I do not want to start fighting and that could be the only place people could have friendly augments on which console is better, there will just have to be a strict rule that my trusty mods will have to inform ( the rule being that no trash talk nor huge fights that could hurt or offend someone. )

lol how nice of you to include me! :d ill be ok...for now MWAHAHAHAH oh yes we should this would be a wonderful oppurtunity for testing out my new banham-oh i mean smile hehe thats right

ROFL Ok I am going to add one soon, this is a warning to all ( watch out sytch is watching What do you think ? Affraid ) lol
    Sycth55
    Sycth55
    Committed Gamer
    Committed  Gamer

Post  Sycth55 Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:48 pm

Andyjack7 wrote:
    Sycth55 wrote:

ROFL Ok I am going to add one soon, this is a warning to all ( watch out sytch is watching What do you think ? Affraid ) lol
    Exclamation IM ON THE LOOKOUT!
    Sycth55
    Sycth55
    Committed Gamer
    Committed  Gamer

Post  Sycth55 Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:51 am

Sycth55 wrote:
    Andyjack7 wrote:
    Sycth55 wrote:

Exclamation IM ON THE LOOKOUT!
    I am slowly disliking the idea of the battle field....i think its just too all over the place and well.....so i will make a poll to see how many peopl like it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:44 am