Gaming Freeks

We show you are NOT loged in, Please login by licking "login" bellow.

( Please NOTE you must have a forums account to login, sadly at the moment your GAMING FREEKS.com posting account will not work on the forums. You will need to take 5 seconds and register for the forums by clicking "Register" bellow. )

Thank you are sorry for the inconvenience!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gaming Freeks

We show you are NOT loged in, Please login by licking "login" bellow.

( Please NOTE you must have a forums account to login, sadly at the moment your GAMING FREEKS.com posting account will not work on the forums. You will need to take 5 seconds and register for the forums by clicking "Register" bellow. )

Thank you are sorry for the inconvenience!

Gaming Freeks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official Gaming Freeks Forum

2 posters

Great Gummy Drops we need more people!

Andyjack7
    Andyjack7
    Admin
    Admin

Gaming Freek Score : 11066
    Rep : 10

Great Gummy Drops we need more people! Empty Great Gummy Drops we need more people!

Post  Andyjack7 Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:59 am

Hey Guys!!!!!! Well Like I said in the subject of this post WE NEED MORE PEOPLE!!!!!!

So just givin yall the heads up, if you get the chance, Invite peeps Smile

Thanks for those of you still here, Also if you have contact with youtube users with a LOT of subbers let me know, as we are willing to pay for advertisement on their channels Smile
    Sycth55
    Sycth55
    Committed Gamer
    Committed  Gamer

Gaming Freek Score : 10940
    Rep : 9

Great Gummy Drops we need more people! Empty Re: Great Gummy Drops we need more people!

Post  Sycth55 Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:58 pm

Andyjack7 wrote:Hey Guys!!!!!! Well Like I said in the subject of this post WE NEED MORE PEOPLE!!!!!!

So just givin yall the heads up, if you get the chance, Invite peeps Smile

Thanks for those of you still here, Also if you have contact with youtube users with a LOT of subbers let me know, as we are willing to pay for advertisement on their channels Smile
    willing to pay...so soon cuz i thought we were in a tough cookie...but w/e you say i must talk to traveler (Householdhackers) on aim!

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:58 am