Gaming Freeks

We show you are NOT loged in, Please login by licking "login" bellow.

( Please NOTE you must have a forums account to login, sadly at the moment your GAMING FREEKS.com posting account will not work on the forums. You will need to take 5 seconds and register for the forums by clicking "Register" bellow. )

Thank you are sorry for the inconvenience!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gaming Freeks

We show you are NOT loged in, Please login by licking "login" bellow.

( Please NOTE you must have a forums account to login, sadly at the moment your GAMING FREEKS.com posting account will not work on the forums. You will need to take 5 seconds and register for the forums by clicking "Register" bellow. )

Thank you are sorry for the inconvenience!

Gaming Freeks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official Gaming Freeks Forum

2 posters

What would you like to see on the site

Andyjack7
    Andyjack7
    Admin
    Admin

Gaming Freek Score : 11066
    Rep : 10

What would you like to see on the site Empty What would you like to see on the site

Post  Andyjack7 Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:52 am

What would you like to see on the site? We are trying to make a great gaming community, But what is a gaming community without it's gamers enjoying it ? I will admit we have some big plans coming up, but we want to know what YOU the gamers want, What is something we can add to the site to keep you coming back ?
    Sycth55
    Sycth55
    Committed Gamer
    Committed  Gamer

Gaming Freek Score : 10940
    Rep : 9

What would you like to see on the site Empty Re: What would you like to see on the site

Post  Sycth55 Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:58 pm

Andyjack7 wrote:What would you like to see on the site? We are trying to make a great gaming community, But what is a gaming community without it's gamers enjoying it ? I will admit we have some big plans coming up, but we want to know what YOU the gamers want, What is something we can add to the site to keep you coming back ?
    Supermods!!!!! Like they are mods..but with the power of an administrator...but less......holy cow i'm awesome! Ok ok on subject! Um maybe we can get the battlefield started again...i didn't like it at first but now it can be a little bit more balanced with the new members and my supermod idea hehe?