Gaming Freeks

We show you are NOT loged in, Please login by licking "login" bellow.

( Please NOTE you must have a forums account to login, sadly at the moment your GAMING FREEKS.com posting account will not work on the forums. You will need to take 5 seconds and register for the forums by clicking "Register" bellow. )

Thank you are sorry for the inconvenience!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gaming Freeks

We show you are NOT loged in, Please login by licking "login" bellow.

( Please NOTE you must have a forums account to login, sadly at the moment your GAMING FREEKS.com posting account will not work on the forums. You will need to take 5 seconds and register for the forums by clicking "Register" bellow. )

Thank you are sorry for the inconvenience!

Gaming Freeks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official Gaming Freeks Forum

4 posters

Who will have the next gen console first ?

Andyjack7
    Andyjack7
    Admin
    Admin

Gaming Freek Score : 11054
    Rep : 10

Who will have the next gen console first ? Empty Who will have the next gen console first ?

Post  Andyjack7 Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:28 am

who do you think will come out with a next gen console first?

Microsoft or Sony

Personally I do not think sony wants to play catch up again and will probably try something soon.

I think Microsoft will have the new 360 in 2010with natal Built in before sony could make a
    next Gen console.

What do you think?
    Sycth55
    Sycth55
    Committed Gamer
    Committed  Gamer

Gaming Freek Score : 10928
    Rep : 9

Who will have the next gen console first ? Empty Re: Who will have the next gen console first ?

Post  Sycth55 Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:36 am

i think th 360 but nintendo could actually probobly come in first we arent watching nintendo closely enough sneaky little bastards....... geek well then the new xbox *rumor alertz* probobly called the xbox 720 will maybe come out before the ps4 (or anything they call it)
    Andyjack7
    Andyjack7
    Admin
    Admin

Who will have the next gen console first ? Empty Re: Who will have the next gen console first ?

Post  Andyjack7 Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:42 am

Sycth55 wrote:i think th 360 but nintendo could actually probobly come in first we arent watching nintendo closely enough sneaky little bastards....... geek well then the new xbox *rumor alertz* probobly called the xbox 720 will maybe come out before the ps4 (or anything they call it)

I did not mean the 720 i ment the new ones in 2010 the new version of the 360 ( Rumor )
    Sycth55
    Sycth55
    Committed Gamer
    Committed  Gamer

Post  Sycth55 Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:05 pm

Admin wrote:
    Sycth55 wrote:i think th 360 but nintendo could actually probobly come in first we arent watching nintendo closely enough sneaky little bastards....... geek well then the new xbox *rumor alertz* probobly called the xbox 720 will maybe come out before the ps4 (or anything they call it)

I did not mean the 720 i ment the new ones in 2010 the new version of the 360 ( Rumor )
    oooooh ok well im not surethat there is gonna be another i think that the natal will continue to be an accesory until the 720 or later consoles
    Andyjack7
    Andyjack7
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Andyjack7 Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:57 pm

Sycth55 wrote:
    Admin wrote:

oooooh ok well im not surethat there is gonna be another i think that the natal will continue to be an accesory until the 720 or later consoles

Yeah thats what some people where thinking but ign posted a rumor about it a while back. IDK i hope they make a new one.
    stbf2344
    stbf2344
    Committed Gamer
    Committed  Gamer

Gaming Freek Score : 10883
    Rep : 4

Post  stbf2344 Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:27 am

Admin wrote:
    Sycth55 wrote:
    Admin wrote:

Yeah thats what some people where thinking but ign posted a rumor about it a while back. IDK i hope they make a new one.
    I was listening to IGN daily fix and it said there was a Gold elite with like everything with it and 2 games on amazon. Weird? affraid
    Andyjack7
    Andyjack7
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Andyjack7 Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:59 am

O wow that would be cool!
    Sycth55
    Sycth55
    Committed Gamer
    Committed  Gamer

Who will have the next gen console first ? Empty OMG REALLYZ

Post  Sycth55 Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:33 pm

wow i would like to get my hands on that...but unfortonatly i dodnt even have enough money for well an arcade version...im broke Sad Crying or Very sad
    Andyjack7
    Andyjack7
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Andyjack7 Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:18 pm

Sycth55 wrote:wow i would like to get my hands on that...but unfortonatly i dodnt even have enough money for well an arcade version...im broke Sad Crying or Very sad

Man that stinks man Sad You know you can try selling your 360 only you could probably get some for it. people buy them for parts and then fix them and re sell em.
    Sycth55
    Sycth55
    Committed Gamer
    Committed  Gamer

Post  Sycth55 Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:07 pm

Admin wrote:
    Sycth55 wrote:wow i would like to get my hands on that...but unfortonatly i dodnt even have enough money for well an arcade version...im broke Sad Crying or Very sad

Man that stinks man Sad You know you can try selling your 360 only you could probably get some for it. people buy them for parts and then fix them and re sell em.
    cool maybe i can try that

Oops I ment ONLINE not ONLY geek
    tjr4118
    tjr4118
    Freek
    Freek

Gaming Freek Score : 10639
    Rep : 1

Post  tjr4118 Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:23 am

Thats an easy question Microsoft will come out with there next console first.

Who will have the next gen console first ? Tjr4118 [/quote]
    Andyjack7
    Andyjack7
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Andyjack7 Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:29 am

[quote="tjr4118"]Thats an easy question Microsoft will come out with there next console first.]
    They might, Guess we will just have to wait and see.
    tjr4118
    tjr4118
    Freek
    Freek

Post  tjr4118 Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:33 am

[quote="Andyjack7"]
    tjr4118 wrote:Thats an easy question Microsoft will come out with there next console first.]

(not trying to start an argument) releasing first is the only way they will outsell sony.
    Andyjack7
    Andyjack7
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Andyjack7 Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:36 am

[quote="tjr4118"]
    Andyjack7 wrote:
    tjr4118 wrote:Thats an easy question Microsoft will come out with there next console first.]

(not trying to start an argument) releasing first is the only way they will outsell sony.

Well true, because consoles try to copy what the other had then make it better, I think that is what sony is up to, but if you ask me, nintendo with there next console will most likely take the lead as they have been doing. lol
    tjr4118
    tjr4118
    Freek
    Freek

Post  tjr4118 Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:39 am

Andyjack7 wrote:
    tjr4118 wrote:
    Andyjack7 wrote:

Well true, because consoles try to copy what the other had then make it better, I think that is what sony is up to, but if you ask me, nintendo with there next console will most likely take the lead as they have been doing. lol

true, but sony already had most of their console planed b4 the xbox 360 came out.

Who will have the next gen console first ? Tjr4118
    [/quote]
    Andyjack7
    Andyjack7
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Andyjack7 Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:45 am

tjr4118 wrote:
    Andyjack7 wrote:
    tjr4118 wrote:
    Andyjack7 wrote:

true, but sony already had most of their console planed b4 the xbox 360 came out.

[/quote]

very true. One thing I am going to point out in a video soon, is tecnolagy builds off it's self, so what i think sony did which would be something I would have done is waited till more was available, when the 360 came out, blu-ray was not available, and to include a blu-ray player would be impossible without making a new console and starting over with new games as well, which would have ticked people off, therefore they stayed with the 360, but now as they make a new console, they will use the tech that is available, and who ever gets the system out first is who the other company's will build off of.

At least that is my thoughts at it Who will have the next gen console first ? Lol.
    tjr4118
    tjr4118
    Freek
    Freek

Post  tjr4118 Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:14 am

Andyjack7 wrote:
    tjr4118 wrote:
    Andyjack7 wrote:
    tjr4118 wrote:
    Andyjack7 wrote:

very true. One thing I am going to point out in a video soon, is tecnolagy builds off it's self, so what i think sony did which would be something I would have done is waited till more was available, when the 360 came out, blu-ray was not available, and to include a blu-ray player would be impossible without making a new console and starting over with new games as well, which would have ticked people off, therefore they stayed with the 360, but now as they make a new console, they will use the tech that is available, and who ever gets the system out first is who the other company's will build off of.

At least that is my thoughts at it Who will have the next gen console first ? Lol.[/quote]

Sony has been making computers for a long time now so i can almost guarantee sony will have something new in there next console like what they did with blu-ray.
    But the next xbox should have better software on it as thats what Microsoft makes. (they should put windows 7 on the next xbox)

Also how many views do i have on my posts?

Who will have the next gen console first ? Tjr4118 [/quote][/quote][/quote]
    Andyjack7
    Andyjack7
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Andyjack7 Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:19 pm

Well I have to hit they hey so don't really have time for deatails, but each post on the site is getting around 100 - 500 per day,

Yeah, sony has made computers, but microsoft has made them long before, and almost everything is microsoft, like most pc's say it, mine dose lol, I think windows 7 would be cool too, however I think they r trying to keep it a game system, not a computer. I mean some things are rather pointless addons, I would like to see facebook and stuff on the psp or the Nintendo ds, or on most portable devices, but on a game system that you do not take with you things like that are pointless I mean if you have internet in ur house, you have a computer no doubt.

Honestly A game system is for what it's name is, GAMING, and before I want to see sony or microsoft or nintendo improving other features like internet and dvds, I want to see game improvements,

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:40 pm