Gaming Freeks

We show you are NOT loged in, Please login by licking "login" bellow.

( Please NOTE you must have a forums account to login, sadly at the moment your GAMING FREEKS.com posting account will not work on the forums. You will need to take 5 seconds and register for the forums by clicking "Register" bellow. )

Thank you are sorry for the inconvenience!

The official Gaming Freeks Forum


    Xbox friends

    Share
    stbf2344
    stbf2344
    Committed Gamer
    Committed  Gamer

    Posts : 121
    Gaming Freek Score : 7045
    Rep : 4
    Join date : 2009-09-01
    Age : 22
    Location : Funkytown 0-()

    Xbox friends

    Post  stbf2344 on Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:36 am

    So i got my new router and ethernet cable for my xbox, i would appreciate friend gamertags from you guys so we could chat.


    _________________


    I like monkey's
    Andyjack7
    Andyjack7
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 218
    Gaming Freek Score : 7216
    Rep : 10
    Join date : 2009-08-30
    Location : TURN AROUND

    Re: Xbox friends

    Post  Andyjack7 on Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:49 am

    stbf2344 wrote:So i got my new router and ethernet cable for my xbox, i would appreciate friend gamertags from you guys so we could chat.

    Yo my Gamertag is "andyjack7" Let me know yours, because of youtube i get like 10 a day so yeah lol.

    PS. my mic broke, I am going to get a new one soon just so ya know.


    _________________

    Games I play and the Stats on them ( Some of them )
    Cergio466
    Cergio466

    Posts : 6
    Gaming Freek Score : 6602
    Rep : 8
    Join date : 2010-01-17

    Re: Xbox friends

    Post  Cergio466 on Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:52 am

    Andyjack7 wrote:
    stbf2344 wrote:So i got my new router and ethernet cable for my xbox, i would appreciate friend gamertags from you guys so we could chat.

    Yo my Gamertag is "andyjack7" Let me know yours, because of youtube i get like 10 a day so yeah lol.

    PS. my mic broke, I am going to get a new one soon just so ya know.

    man... I need a new router... Mad
    Andyjack7
    Andyjack7
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 218
    Gaming Freek Score : 7216
    Rep : 10
    Join date : 2009-08-30
    Location : TURN AROUND

    Re: Xbox friends

    Post  Andyjack7 on Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:25 pm

    Cergio466 wrote:
    Andyjack7 wrote:
    stbf2344 wrote:So i got my new router and ethernet cable for my xbox, i would appreciate friend gamertags from you guys so we could chat.

    Yo my Gamertag is "andyjack7" Let me know yours, because of youtube i get like 10 a day so yeah lol.

    PS. my mic broke, I am going to get a new one soon just so ya know.

    man... I need a new router... Mad

    Man That Suck Sad


    _________________

    Games I play and the Stats on them ( Some of them )
    stbf2344
    stbf2344
    Committed Gamer
    Committed  Gamer

    Posts : 121
    Gaming Freek Score : 7045
    Rep : 4
    Join date : 2009-09-01
    Age : 22
    Location : Funkytown 0-()

    Re: Xbox friends

    Post  stbf2344 on Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:25 am

    My GT is sAbOtAgE 344


    _________________


    I like monkey's

    Sponsored content

    Re: Xbox friends

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:53 am