Gaming Freeks

We show you are NOT loged in, Please login by licking "login" bellow.

( Please NOTE you must have a forums account to login, sadly at the moment your GAMING FREEKS.com posting account will not work on the forums. You will need to take 5 seconds and register for the forums by clicking "Register" bellow. )

Thank you are sorry for the inconvenience!

The official Gaming Freeks Forum


    FAV Game of ALL TIME ?

    Share
    Andyjack7
    Andyjack7
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 218
    Gaming Freek Score : 7216
    Rep : 10
    Join date : 2009-08-30
    Location : TURN AROUND

    FAV Game of ALL TIME ?

    Post  Andyjack7 on Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:13 pm

    Whats ur FAV game of all time ?


    _________________

    Games I play and the Stats on them ( Some of them )
    stbf2344
    stbf2344
    Committed Gamer
    Committed  Gamer

    Posts : 121
    Gaming Freek Score : 7045
    Rep : 4
    Join date : 2009-09-01
    Age : 22
    Location : Funkytown 0-()

    Re: FAV Game of ALL TIME ?

    Post  stbf2344 on Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:45 pm

    Andyjack7 wrote:Whats ur FAV game of all time ?
    Portal, All Forza Motorsport games, and an old series called ATV Offroad fury


    _________________


    I like monkey's
    Sycth55
    Sycth55
    Committed Gamer
    Committed  Gamer

    Posts : 177
    Gaming Freek Score : 7090
    Rep : 9
    Join date : 2009-08-31
    Age : 24
    Location : botomless pit

    Re: FAV Game of ALL TIME ?

    Post  Sycth55 on Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:58 pm

    stbf2344 wrote:
    Andyjack7 wrote:Whats ur FAV game of all time ?
    Portal, All Forza Motorsport games, and an old series called ATV Offroad fury
    The first game i have ever seen and played on a console was Parasite Eve on the ps1.It was a great game on a great console i loved it.So i guess since it is my first it is my fave..it still is good too try to play it on an emulator youll have fun
    Tulin
    Tulin
    Committed Gamer
    Committed  Gamer

    Posts : 68
    Gaming Freek Score : 6944
    Rep : 3
    Join date : 2009-09-07
    Age : 25
    Location : I'm not really sure to be honest. Dx

    Re: FAV Game of ALL TIME ?

    Post  Tulin on Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:43 pm

    Pokemon Yellow
    tjr4118
    tjr4118
    Freek
    Freek

    Posts : 46
    Gaming Freek Score : 6801
    Rep : 1
    Join date : 2009-11-05
    Age : 23
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: FAV Game of ALL TIME ?

    Post  tjr4118 on Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:25 am

    I dont know I like lots of games, but mine would be Resistance 2 and it might be Uncharted 2 or Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (OMG thats a long name) when i get them

    Sycth55
    Sycth55
    Committed Gamer
    Committed  Gamer

    Posts : 177
    Gaming Freek Score : 7090
    Rep : 9
    Join date : 2009-08-31
    Age : 24
    Location : botomless pit

    Re: FAV Game of ALL TIME ?

    Post  Sycth55 on Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:09 pm

    tjr4118 wrote:I dont know I like lots of games, but mine would be Resistance 2 and it might be Uncharted 2 or Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (OMG thats a long name) when i get them

    coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.Isnt Metal gear coming out for 360?I have all of them even on the NES and up all even the first "enhanved Trilogy" one you know the one that started #s 2 3 and 4 ya it is awesome
    i gotz the ps1,2 but not 3 or 360 V.V
    Andyjack7
    Andyjack7
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 218
    Gaming Freek Score : 7216
    Rep : 10
    Join date : 2009-08-30
    Location : TURN AROUND

    Re: FAV Game of ALL TIME ?

    Post  Andyjack7 on Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:13 pm

    Sycth55 wrote:
    tjr4118 wrote:I dont know I like lots of games, but mine would be Resistance 2 and it might be Uncharted 2 or Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (OMG thats a long name) when i get them

    coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.Isnt Metal gear coming out for 360?I have all of them even on the NES and up all even the first "enhanved Trilogy" one you know the one that started #s 2 3 and 4 ya it is awesome
    i gotz the ps1,2 but not 3 or 360 V.V

    yeah Metal gear is coming to the 360 I CANNOT WAIT!!! Smile


    _________________

    Games I play and the Stats on them ( Some of them )
    Sycth55
    Sycth55
    Committed Gamer
    Committed  Gamer

    Posts : 177
    Gaming Freek Score : 7090
    Rep : 9
    Join date : 2009-08-31
    Age : 24
    Location : botomless pit

    Re: FAV Game of ALL TIME ?

    Post  Sycth55 on Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:59 pm

    Andyjack7 wrote:
    Sycth55 wrote:
    tjr4118 wrote:I dont know I like lots of games, but mine would be Resistance 2 and it might be Uncharted 2 or Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (OMG thats a long name) when i get them

    coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.Isnt Metal gear coming out for 360?I have all of them even on the NES and up all even the first "enhanved Trilogy" one you know the one that started #s 2 3 and 4 ya it is awesome
    i gotz the ps1,2 but not 3 or 360 V.V

    yeah Metal gear is coming to the 360 I CANNOT WAIT!!! Smile
    W00t succes
    tjr4118
    tjr4118
    Freek
    Freek

    Posts : 46
    Gaming Freek Score : 6801
    Rep : 1
    Join date : 2009-11-05
    Age : 23
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: FAV Game of ALL TIME ?

    Post  tjr4118 on Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:15 am

    Sycth55 wrote:
    Andyjack7 wrote:
    Sycth55 wrote:
    tjr4118 wrote:I dont know I like lots of games, but mine would be Resistance 2 and it might be Uncharted 2 or Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (OMG thats a long name) when i get them

    coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.Isnt Metal gear coming out for 360?I have all of them even on the NES and up all even the first "enhanved Trilogy" one you know the one that started #s 2 3 and 4 ya it is awesome
    i gotz the ps1,2 but not 3 or 360 V.V

    yeah Metal gear is coming to the 360 I CANNOT WAIT!!! Smile
    W00t succes


    U have no idea how annoying it is for a ps3 owner 2 have 2008 game of year x11 going to a different console but the good thing is its not, its not Metal Gear Solid because there is no solid snake, instead you get Raidan. so it should be called Metal Gear Raiden Rising.
    The reason MGS4 is a ps3 exclusives because it cannot fit on a dvd. This game is so big it took over 200 people 4 years to make it.
    So because of dvd Metal Gear Solid rising will be 5 times smaller then MGS4 and will not have snake only Raiden.
    Andyjack7
    Andyjack7
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 218
    Gaming Freek Score : 7216
    Rep : 10
    Join date : 2009-08-30
    Location : TURN AROUND

    Re: FAV Game of ALL TIME ?

    Post  Andyjack7 on Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:25 am

    tjr4118 wrote:
    Sycth55 wrote:
    Andyjack7 wrote:
    Sycth55 wrote:
    tjr4118 wrote:I dont know I like lots of games, but mine would be Resistance 2 and it might be Uncharted 2 or Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (OMG thats a long name) when i get them

    coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.Isnt Metal gear coming out for 360?I have all of them even on the NES and up all even the first "enhanved Trilogy" one you know the one that started #s 2 3 and 4 ya it is awesome
    i gotz the ps1,2 but not 3 or 360 V.V

    yeah Metal gear is coming to the 360 I CANNOT WAIT!!! Smile
    W00t succes


    U have no idea how annoying it is for a ps3 owner 2 have 2008 game of year x11 going to a different console but the good thing is its not, its not Metal Gear Solid because there is no solid snake, instead you get Raidan. so it should be called Metal Gear Raiden Rising.
    The reason MGS4 is a ps3 exclusives because it cannot fit on a dvd. This game is so big it took over 200 people 4 years to make it.
    So because of dvd Metal Gear Solid rising will be 5 times smaller then MGS4 and will not have snake only Raiden.


    You have a point there, however, the have been reports saying that this new MGS4 can be just as long on the 360. So I would rather have snake, so I would most likely get the ps3 version only, but this one guy who knows how to make copys of games and all, took metal gear solid 4 just to prove it, then put it on a 360 disk and used a modded ps3 controller and played the whole game, google it Smile

    However I would rather play MGS4 on the ps3, then the 360


    _________________

    Games I play and the Stats on them ( Some of them )
    tjr4118
    tjr4118
    Freek
    Freek

    Posts : 46
    Gaming Freek Score : 6801
    Rep : 1
    Join date : 2009-11-05
    Age : 23
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: FAV Game of ALL TIME ?

    Post  tjr4118 on Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:30 am

    Andyjack7 wrote:
    tjr4118 wrote:
    Sycth55 wrote:
    Andyjack7 wrote:
    Sycth55 wrote:
    tjr4118 wrote:I dont know I like lots of games, but mine would be Resistance 2 and it might be Uncharted 2 or Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (OMG thats a long name) when i get them

    coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.Isnt Metal gear coming out for 360?I have all of them even on the NES and up all even the first "enhanved Trilogy" one you know the one that started #s 2 3 and 4 ya it is awesome
    i gotz the ps1,2 but not 3 or 360 V.V

    yeah Metal gear is coming to the 360 I CANNOT WAIT!!! Smile
    W00t succes


    U have no idea how annoying it is for a ps3 owner 2 have 2008 game of year x11 going to a different console but the good thing is its not, its not Metal Gear Solid because there is no solid snake, instead you get Raidan. so it should be called Metal Gear Raiden Rising.
    The reason MGS4 is a ps3 exclusives because it cannot fit on a dvd. This game is so big it took over 200 people 4 years to make it.
    So because of dvd Metal Gear Solid rising will be 5 times smaller then MGS4 and will not have snake only Raiden.


    You have a point there, however, the have been reports saying that this new MGS4 can be just as long on the 360. So I would rather have snake, so I would most likely get the ps3 version only, but this one guy who knows how to make copys of games and all, took metal gear solid 4 just to prove it, then put it on a 360 disk and used a modded ps3 controller and played the whole game, google it Smile

    However I would rather play MGS4 on the ps3, then the 360

    That is impossible! you cant copy a blu-ray disc and you cant put 50gb on a 9gb dvd. Also it was not made to run on the xbox 360 so unless you spend hundreds hours modding the game it will not play on anything but the ps3
    Andyjack7
    Andyjack7
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 218
    Gaming Freek Score : 7216
    Rep : 10
    Join date : 2009-08-30
    Location : TURN AROUND

    Re: FAV Game of ALL TIME ?

    Post  Andyjack7 on Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:35 am

    tjr4118 wrote:
    Andyjack7 wrote:
    tjr4118 wrote:
    Sycth55 wrote:
    Andyjack7 wrote:
    Sycth55 wrote:
    tjr4118 wrote:I dont know I like lots of games, but mine would be Resistance 2 and it might be Uncharted 2 or Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (OMG thats a long name) when i get them

    coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.Isnt Metal gear coming out for 360?I have all of them even on the NES and up all even the first "enhanved Trilogy" one you know the one that started #s 2 3 and 4 ya it is awesome
    i gotz the ps1,2 but not 3 or 360 V.V

    yeah Metal gear is coming to the 360 I CANNOT WAIT!!! Smile
    W00t succes


    U have no idea how annoying it is for a ps3 owner 2 have 2008 game of year x11 going to a different console but the good thing is its not, its not Metal Gear Solid because there is no solid snake, instead you get Raidan. so it should be called Metal Gear Raiden Rising.
    The reason MGS4 is a ps3 exclusives because it cannot fit on a dvd. This game is so big it took over 200 people 4 years to make it.
    So because of dvd Metal Gear Solid rising will be 5 times smaller then MGS4 and will not have snake only Raiden.


    You have a point there, however, the have been reports saying that this new MGS4 can be just as long on the 360. So I would rather have snake, so I would most likely get the ps3 version only, but this one guy who knows how to make copys of games and all, took metal gear solid 4 just to prove it, then put it on a 360 disk and used a modded ps3 controller and played the whole game, google it Smile

    However I would rather play MGS4 on the ps3, then the 360

    That is impossible! you cant copy a blu-ray disc and you cant put 50gb on a 9gb dvd. Also it was not made to run on the xbox 360 so unless you spend hundreds hours modding the game it will not play on anything but the ps3

    Yeah will i saw it on google, he was messing around and lying I am sure, but it could be possible if the new chipsets come out soon because with them no doubt because with new chipsets would come new disks no doubt, and maybe if this rumor is true, by the time the MG on 360 comes out then they would have the new sets in there.
    who knows
    Just so ya know not trying to be a fanboy just friendly augment Smile


    _________________

    Games I play and the Stats on them ( Some of them )
    PlayerZer09
    PlayerZer09

    Posts : 13
    Gaming Freek Score : 6753
    Rep : 4
    Join date : 2009-11-08
    Location : United States

    Re: FAV Game of ALL TIME ?

    Post  PlayerZer09 on Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:52 am

    Grand Theft Auto Series(All of them beaten Smile)
    Andyjack7
    Andyjack7
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 218
    Gaming Freek Score : 7216
    Rep : 10
    Join date : 2009-08-30
    Location : TURN AROUND

    Re: FAV Game of ALL TIME ?

    Post  Andyjack7 on Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:32 am

    PlayerZer09 wrote:Grand Theft Auto Series(All of them beaten Smile)

    lol yeah! Smile


    _________________

    Games I play and the Stats on them ( Some of them )
    Sycth55
    Sycth55
    Committed Gamer
    Committed  Gamer

    Posts : 177
    Gaming Freek Score : 7090
    Rep : 9
    Join date : 2009-08-31
    Age : 24
    Location : botomless pit

    Re: FAV Game of ALL TIME ?

    Post  Sycth55 on Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:48 pm

    Andyjack7 wrote:
    PlayerZer09 wrote:Grand Theft Auto Series(All of them beaten Smile)

    lol yeah! Smile
    hellz ya

    Sponsored content

    Re: FAV Game of ALL TIME ?

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:13 am