Gaming Freeks

We show you are NOT loged in, Please login by licking "login" bellow.

( Please NOTE you must have a forums account to login, sadly at the moment your GAMING FREEKS.com posting account will not work on the forums. You will need to take 5 seconds and register for the forums by clicking "Register" bellow. )

Thank you are sorry for the inconvenience!

The official Gaming Freeks Forum


    Holiday season!!!

    Share
    stbf2344
    stbf2344
    Committed Gamer
    Committed  Gamer

    Posts : 121
    Gaming Freek Score : 7045
    Rep : 4
    Join date : 2009-09-01
    Age : 22
    Location : Funkytown 0-()

    Holiday season!!!

    Post  stbf2344 on Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:29 pm

    hey guys i what are you planning to get this holiday season?

    I'm planning for the Xbox duh


    _________________


    I like monkey's
    Tulin
    Tulin
    Committed Gamer
    Committed  Gamer

    Posts : 68
    Gaming Freek Score : 6944
    Rep : 3
    Join date : 2009-09-07
    Age : 25
    Location : I'm not really sure to be honest. Dx

    Re: Holiday season!!!

    Post  Tulin on Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:17 pm

    24/7 studying. O_<
    I have exams in January, and if I fail, I might get kicked out of the course. Eurgh.
    Andyjack7
    Andyjack7
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 218
    Gaming Freek Score : 7216
    Rep : 10
    Join date : 2009-08-30
    Location : TURN AROUND

    Re: Holiday season!!!

    Post  Andyjack7 on Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:05 pm

    Tulin wrote:24/7 studying. O_<
    I have exams in January, and if I fail, I might get kicked out of the course. Eurgh.


    O man That stinks Sad
    Hopefully Christmas will Go good for you Smile


    _________________

    Games I play and the Stats on them ( Some of them )
    Tulin
    Tulin
    Committed Gamer
    Committed  Gamer

    Posts : 68
    Gaming Freek Score : 6944
    Rep : 3
    Join date : 2009-09-07
    Age : 25
    Location : I'm not really sure to be honest. Dx

    Re: Holiday season!!!

    Post  Tulin on Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:23 am

    Andyjack7 wrote:
    Tulin wrote:24/7 studying. O_<
    I have exams in January, and if I fail, I might get kicked out of the course. Eurgh.


    O man That stinks Sad
    Hopefully Christmas will Go good for you Smile

    Hopefully ^.^
    Sycth55
    Sycth55
    Committed Gamer
    Committed  Gamer

    Posts : 177
    Gaming Freek Score : 7090
    Rep : 9
    Join date : 2009-08-31
    Age : 24
    Location : botomless pit

    Re: Holiday season!!!

    Post  Sycth55 on Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:02 pm

    Tulin wrote:
    Andyjack7 wrote:
    Tulin wrote:24/7 studying. O_<
    I have exams in January, and if I fail, I might get kicked out of the course. Eurgh.


    O man That stinks Sad
    Hopefully Christmas will Go good for you Smile

    Hopefully ^.^
    um well i have 24/7 studieng too (>-_-)> kirby hugs you tulin you are not alone lol! o i mean study sorry teacher

    Sponsored content

    Re: Holiday season!!!

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:48 am