Gaming Freeks

We show you are NOT loged in, Please login by licking "login" bellow.

( Please NOTE you must have a forums account to login, sadly at the moment your GAMING FREEKS.com posting account will not work on the forums. You will need to take 5 seconds and register for the forums by clicking "Register" bellow. )

Thank you are sorry for the inconvenience!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gaming Freeks

We show you are NOT loged in, Please login by licking "login" bellow.

( Please NOTE you must have a forums account to login, sadly at the moment your GAMING FREEKS.com posting account will not work on the forums. You will need to take 5 seconds and register for the forums by clicking "Register" bellow. )

Thank you are sorry for the inconvenience!

Gaming Freeks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official Gaming Freeks Forum

2 posters

What is the purpose of the Gallery?

Tulin
    Tulin
    Committed Gamer
    Committed  Gamer

Gaming Freek Score : 10726
    Rep : 3

What is the purpose of the Gallery? Empty What is the purpose of the Gallery?

Post  Tulin Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:43 pm

Just wondering, what is the purpose of the forum gallery? I know you can put photos in it whatever... I was just wondering why... ^^;
    Andyjack7
    Andyjack7
    Admin
    Admin

Gaming Freek Score : 10998
    Rep : 10

What is the purpose of the Gallery? Empty Re: What is the purpose of the Gallery?

Post  Andyjack7 Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:21 pm

Tulin wrote:Just wondering, what is the purpose of the forum gallery? I know you can put photos in it whatever... I was just wondering why... ^^;

Well right now I am just doing some tests on it. Basically to upload screenshots, I am Trying to get the Google Friend Connect to work with the forums, And just testing around stuff.

I can get rid of it if you guys want Smile
    Tulin
    Tulin
    Committed Gamer
    Committed  Gamer

Gaming Freek Score : 10726
    Rep : 3

What is the purpose of the Gallery? Empty Re: What is the purpose of the Gallery?

Post  Tulin Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:16 pm

Andyjack7 wrote:
    Tulin wrote:Just wondering, what is the purpose of the forum gallery? I know you can put photos in it whatever... I was just wondering why... ^^;

Well right now I am just doing some tests on it. Basically to upload screenshots, I am Trying to get the Google Friend Connect to work with the forums, And just testing around stuff.

I can get rid of it if you guys want Smile

No no, I was just curious ^^

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:11 pm