Gaming Freeks

We show you are NOT loged in, Please login by licking "login" bellow.

( Please NOTE you must have a forums account to login, sadly at the moment your GAMING FREEKS.com posting account will not work on the forums. You will need to take 5 seconds and register for the forums by clicking "Register" bellow. )

Thank you are sorry for the inconvenience!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gaming Freeks

We show you are NOT loged in, Please login by licking "login" bellow.

( Please NOTE you must have a forums account to login, sadly at the moment your GAMING FREEKS.com posting account will not work on the forums. You will need to take 5 seconds and register for the forums by clicking "Register" bellow. )

Thank you are sorry for the inconvenience!

Gaming Freeks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official Gaming Freeks Forum

3 posters

What do you guys want ? / New logo anyone ?

Andyjack7
    Andyjack7
    Admin
    Admin

Gaming Freek Score : 10996
    Rep : 10

What do you guys want ? / New logo anyone ? Empty What do you guys want ? / New logo anyone ?

Post  Andyjack7 Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:21 pm

hey guys, once again just want to check up with you guys and see how we are doing with the site. What do you guys think, and be honest lol, what should we change/add/remove?

Also, the guy who made the logo for the site pretty much hates my guts now lol, so i was going to see if you guys out there ( any of you ) lol, know how. have a program to make logo's I will be putting a vid up on youtube asking as well, but we need a better logo lol, and you guys know ( from experience ) That i suck at them lol. So if one of you dose, i will give you full credit, and do understand i will be asking on youtube, and plan to pick the best one if i get more then one, do plz don't hate me if I do not choose yours :$

Thanks so MUCH guys! You all rock, and thanks for sticking around, the site IS growing, slowly but it is Smile
    Sycth55
    Sycth55
    Committed Gamer
    Committed  Gamer

Gaming Freek Score : 10870
    Rep : 9

What do you guys want ? / New logo anyone ? Empty Re: What do you guys want ? / New logo anyone ?

Post  Sycth55 Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:02 pm

Andyjack7 wrote:hey guys, once again just want to check up with you guys and see how we are doing with the site. What do you guys think, and be honest lol, what should we change/add/remove?

Also, the guy who made the logo for the site pretty much hates my guts now lol, so i was going to see if you guys out there ( any of you ) lol, know how. have a program to make logo's I will be putting a vid up on youtube asking as well, but we need a better logo lol, and you guys know ( from experience ) That i suck at them lol. So if one of you dose, i will give you full credit, and do understand i will be asking on youtube, and plan to pick the best one if i get more then one, do plz don't hate me if I do not choose yours :$

Thanks so MUCH guys! You all rock, and thanks for sticking around, the site IS growing, slowly but it is Smile
    ill see what i can do with my photoshop!
    olly
    olly

Gaming Freek Score : 10293
    Rep : 5

What do you guys want ? / New logo anyone ? Empty What do you guys want? / New logo anyone?

Post  olly Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:22 pm

I think the site is amazing and doing good. Everyone tell everyone you know about it.

Ill have a crack at some logos with good old paint but ill probably end up with rubbish. Razz
    Andyjack7
    Andyjack7
    Admin
    Admin

Gaming Freek Score : 10996
    Rep : 10

What do you guys want ? / New logo anyone ? Empty Re: What do you guys want ? / New logo anyone ?

Post  Andyjack7 Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:35 am

olly wrote:I think the site is amazing and doing good. Everyone tell everyone you know about it.

Ill have a crack at some logos with good old paint but ill probably end up with rubbish. Razz

Hey well thank you all very much for all your time Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:25 pm